It's a really simple project, which I may post a tutorial for if there is interest (please leave a comment below if you'd like one) but there are lots of tutes out there already for making a custom one to fit your own seat.
Here's what I came up with:
At this point in time, I don't actually have a bicycle seat to show it off on, so I used a cut out of cardboard which shows the stretched out 'shower cap' and the elasticated edging.
I made these as 'one size fits all' bicycle seats - so it should fit all those seats out there from sporty ones to retro ones... the covers measure roughly 11 inches from front to back and 8.5 inches from side to side.
These little waterproof beauties will keep your seat dry while you are parked up, and look a lot nicer than those tesco bags I see people tying around their bike seats.
There items will be up for auction, starting this evening - with more photos of them in situ on actual bicycle seats to come.
In the mean time why not check out the plethora of auctions ending this evening and support my fundraising for Macmillan Cancer Support.